If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2ripEWP
- Ensure that all aspects of MeUndies marketing and communications are on-brand, consistent, and customer focused.
- Develop and track appropriate metrics and success criteria for all marketing activities; decide which data to gather and analyze, and how to use it for improved decision making.
- Manage existing team, MarTech, agencies and other vendor relationships to appropriate adapt and optimize to rapid growth and product line expansion.
- Own the planning and budgeting process for marketing.
- Optimize the marketing technology stack for the future of MeUndies.
- Work closely with the MeUndies product team, and cross-functionally with other teams and departments.
- Use test-and-learn to trial new marketing tactics, such as influencer marketing.
- Polished presence, self-confidence; able gain buy-in and create productive dynamics within a team.
- A builder of teams and companies who has delivered high-performance results; is in tune with millennial culture; can empower and celebrate people.
- Flexible and resourceful, with a figure-it-out-and-get-it-done mentality; not afraid to make mistakes quickly and course-correct.
- Flexible and resourceful, with a figure-it-out-and-get-it-done mentality.
- Proven high-level strategic, creative-thinking, and problem-solving abilities. More than just a tactical manager; brings vision to help shape overall company direction.
- High intellectual bandwidth, but also street smarts and the gut to make the tough calls that don’t always flow from the data.