CFO Opportunity with fast-growing mobile market research company located in Los Angeles. http://bit.ly/2j5iXjW
MFour is leading the $17B market research (MR) industry’s tectonic shift to mobile. The 14-year-old firm went all-mobile in 2012 and now has the highest rated, mobile-only app and panel in the entire MR industry.
MFour has capitalized on the massive shift to mobile, building an incredibly effective and loyal panel of consumers that tops 1 million active respondents – the nation’s largest all-mobile panel. Its native mobile app taps the advanced technologies in today’s mobile devices, producing the industry’s deepest insights, most accurate data and reaching hard-to-find groups. Company clients include brands and market research firms, as well as data providers.
- Decision support as a primary advisor to the CEO while owning all external financial relations, including the Board, investors and others
- Management and overall leadership of finance and accounting organization, the CFO will build upon an already established bulletproof, auditable accounting & finance function.
- Own financial analysis and accompanying strategic planning, preparation and reconciliation of financial statements, detailed budgets, analyses and projections.
- Provide financial and business analysis that includes pricing, cost management, modeling for potential business development opportunities as well as potential M&A
- Focus on the company’s overall cash management and liquidity, forecasting, risk management and develop systems & processes that will enable the company to scale.
- Manage all internal control systems, make policy decisions, manage option and benefits programs, insurance/risk management and management various outside vendors.
- Develop and deliver financial presentations to internal and external constituencies
- Culture First: You have a burning desire to join a passionate team that is hell-bent on delivering the best product and service. You only want to work with the best, and you want to be inspired every day.
- Personal Traction: Your resume looks like a Series A traction slide; you’ve excelled at everything you’ve done – personally, academically, and professionally.
- Blue-Collar Work Ethic: You are a tactfully aggressive street-fighter who is not afraid to take on the heavy lifting and lead by example.
- Executive Poise: You successfully flip the switch from tactical to strategic advisor to management, investor, and other strategic partners.
- Functional Chops: You have deep experience with technology driven businesses and subscription revenue models, have a commanding grasp of the levers, and are confident in your ability to drive strategy.
- Leader and motivator: You are a builder of teams and companies who has previously recruited “A Players” and delivered high-performance results. Player-Coach who leads finance teams by example and is willing to mentor people to realize their potential.
- Operational Leader: You manage growth in a variety of operating areas, including HR, Legal and Process
- Strategic Mind: You have proven strategic, creative-thinking, and problem-solving abilities. More than just a tactical manager, you bring vision and an ability to shape company direction from a financial point of view.
- Exceptional Communicator: A polished presence, self-confidence, gravitas and a certain level of intensity; able to create productive dynamics within a team; inspire, persuade, motivate and get the troops to row faster in the same direction.