If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2ePnh9A
Jukin Media is a global entertainment company built on the belief that the future of storytelling is user generated. Jukin provides a wide range of solutions that allow premium brands, publishers, and media networks, to commercially utilize user-generated video content. Jukin produces original content for TV, the web, and emerging platforms, and is owner/ operator of a portfolio of social video properties that includes FailArmy, People Are Awesome, The Pet Collective, and JukinVideo; the properties combine for more than 65 million fans online and 2 billion monthly video views.
Jukin’s mission is to continually take user-generated video to new heights. We curate, highlight, and give life to UGC, creating entertainment for the next generation of audiences and devices.
- Financial modeling, forecasting and strategic financial planning; will be involved in analysis of deals, productions, partnerships, revenue shares and even acquisitions (Jukin has made three very successful acquisitions to date)
- Decision support as a primary advisor to the President and the CEO while owning all external financial relations, including the Board, investors and others
- Management and overall leadership of finance and accounting organization, the CFO will build a bulletproof, auditable accounting & finance function.
- Own financial analysis and accompanying strategic planning, preparation and reconciliation of financial statements, detailed budgets, analyses and projections.
- Provide financial and business analysis that includes pricing, cost management, modeling for potential business development opportunities as well as potential M&A
- Focus on the company’s overall cash management and liquidity, forecasting, risk management and develop systems & processes that will enable the company to scale.
- Manage all internal control systems, make policy decisions, manage option and benefits programs, insurance/risk management and management various outside vendors.
- Develop and deliver financial presentations to internal and external constituencies
- Highly Operational CFO who can own the full spectrum of Finance Departments functions and will get deep into the deals and transactions that are endemic to this type of business.
- Background in Media/Digital Media (ideally within entertainment and content) and prior experience with advertising, licensing and production business models.
- Experience w/ companies that have gone through growth (ideally from $40M to $100M) and achieved profitable scale on a firm financial footing; startup experience.
- Profile emphasizing FP&A (vs. Controller-type) with extensive transactional experience (ideally both sides of the M&A process).
- Board and Investor savvy; this is a high growth situation so running the process and owning key relationships on this side is critical.
- Track record with brand name employers on his/her resume establishing credibility with prospective investors and strategic partners
- The presence, sophistication and polished communication skills to deal with a Board, outside investors and eventually The Street.
- Comes with high intellectual horsepower, but not necessarily an Ivy League degree.
- Make the complex look easy; must be a master of just the right amount of Process at the right time so as to enable growth without creating additional overhead.
- Brings a somewhat higher level of maturity than the typical venture funded company CFO.
- Ideally been involved with the sale of a company.
- CPA and Big 4 public accounting experience is a big +
- MBA from a top academic institution also a +